This page contains patches and sound banks for ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) by u-he, a virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
The software synthesizer ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) delivers top quality sound at a highly competitive price.
The selection of modules and clear layout make ACE the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world of modular synthesis. The number of ways to connect modules together is practically infinite, and you will soon discover how much more fun it is to make your own sounds in ACE than in a non-modular synthesizer.
- Joker is an u-he ACE emulation. This emulation is inspired by the real unit circuits but is not aiming to sound accurate to the original synth. Win 32 VST (2.2 Mb) V 1.0 Submit.
- U-he ACE review at Resident Advisor Urs Heckmann's U-he is best known for the award-winning Zebra modular soft synth, and more recently the excellent Uhbik effects plug-ins. Also available in this.
Download patches/sound banks
Sep 21, 2018 VST, Plugins, Audio, Samples, Free, Download. U-he Total Bundle (Mac) September 21, 2018 Effects Mac Synths VST 43. Diva, Satin, Zebra2, ACE, Bazille, Presswerk, Uhbik and more.
|APC 2: poly is for whimps||Unknown|
|U-he Matchbox 001||Rumba Codex|
|APC 1: Mixed bag||Unknown|
|Symmetry Pro Demo||TeamDNR|
|aMUSEd's 100||Stephen Wey|
|aMUSEd ACE 21||Stephen Wey|
|aMUSEd Heavy Industry||Stephen Wey|
|aMUSEd - Odds and Sods||Stephen Wey|
Find more patches by sound designers, plug-ins or check the latest additions.
VST plugins generally run within a digital audio workstation (DAW), to provide additional functionality, though a few standalone plugin hosts exist which support VST. Most VST plugins are either instruments (VSTi) or effects (VSTfx), although other categories exist—for example spectrum analyzers and various meters. VST plugins usually provide a custom graphical user interface that displays controls similar to physical switches and knobs on audio hardware. Some (often older) plugins rely on the host application for their user interface.
VST instruments include software simulation emulations of well-known hardware synthesizers and samplers. These typically emulate the look of the original equipment as well as its sonic characteristics. This lets musicians and recording engineers use virtual versions of devices that otherwise might be difficult and expensive to obtain.
VST instruments receive notes as digital information via MIDI, and output digital audio. Effect plugins receive digital audio and process it through to their outputs. (Some effect plugins also accept MIDI input—for example MIDI sync to modulate the effect in sync with the tempo). MIDI messages can control both instrument and effect plugin parameters. Most host applications can route the audio output from one VST to the audio input of another VST (chaining). For example, output of a VST synthesizer can be sent through a VST reverb effect.
- Diva, Satin, Zebra2, ACE, Bazille, Presswerk, Uhbik, FilterscapeVA, Hive, Repro
- Full Pack Jan/2020
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7,8 and 10 (AAX, VST3, VSTi)
- Instructions: Attached
u-he Synth Bundle (Win) Full Version Free Download
There are three types of VST plugins:
- VST instruments generate audio. They are generally either Virtual Synthesizers or Virtual samplers. Many recreate the look and sound of famous hardware synthesizers. Better known VST instruments include Discovery, Nexus, Sylenth1, Massive, Omnisphere, FM8, Absynth, Reaktor, Gladiator, Serum and Vanguard.
- VST effects process rather than generate audio—and perform the same functions as hardware audio processors such as reverbs and phasers. Other monitoring effects provide visual feedback of the input signal without processing the audio. Most hosts allow multiple effects to be chained. Audio monitoring devices such as spectrum analyzers and meters represent audio characteristics (frequency distribution, amplitude, etc.) visually.
- VST MIDI effects process MIDI messages (for example, transpose or arpeggiate) and route the MIDI data to other VST instruments or to hardware devices.