Use this link for SOLIDWORKS 2008 and later simulation products.
SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation은 SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD에 포함된 직관적인 CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) 솔루션으로, 설계 중 액체 및 기체 흐름을 쉽고 빠르게 시뮬레이션하여 제품 성능과 기능을 계산할 수. For example, a SOLIDWORKS serial number might enable you to install SOLIDWORKS Simulation without entering a separate SOLIDWORKS Simulation serial number. In addition, some products do not require a serial number. If you have any questions about your serial numbers, contact your VAR.
This page is only for commerical customers using SOLIDWORKS Simulation (COSMOS) 2008 and later versions.
Please note that when installing either standalone versions of the Simulation products or network versions (where the Simulation product is the only network SOLIDWORKS product) an individual serial number is needed for each product in most cases (e.g. COSMOSWorks, COSMOSMotion, and COSMOSFloWorks in 2008 or SOLIDWORKS Simulation, SOLIDWORKS Motion, and SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation in 2009 and later).
- Please submit only one request to get serial numbers for all of your Simuation (COSMOS) products.
- If you have a SOLIDWORKS Office Premium license the COSMOSWorks Designer and COSMOSMotion portions of this product will be licensed automatically when you license SOLIDWORKS Office Premium.
Solidworks Flow Simulation Serial Key 2016 Pdf
Note: an asterisk (*) denotes a required field
To obtain the serial number for the Security Key (Sentinel Lock), follow these instructions:
Solidworks 2016 Serial Key
- Install the SOLIDWORKS Simulation Product(s) on your Windows computer. If you do not have an existing license file chose 'I want to skip and do the license setup later' when the program asks you for a license file.
- After the installation is complete, go to Start -> Program -> SOLIDWORKS Simulation Applications -> License Administrator Tool.
- In the Status Tab, under 'Dongle Information', you should see a green check mark on all three items listed for this section. If there is a red check mark for 'Sentinel System Detected' and 'Sentinel Driver Running', then go to the System Settings Tab and click on the 'Install Sentinel Drivers' button to install the latest Sentinel System driver. Make sure you are logged in as a user with administrator privileges before installing the latest Sentinel System Driver. Installing the Sentinel System driver might require a system reboot.
- In the License Administrator Tool, go to the System Setting Tab. The serial number listed under the Dongle ID is the hardware lock serial number. It is a 12-digit hexadecimal number. If you have multiple serial numbers listed, you should request a separate license file for each serial number.