1,292,466 downloadsUpdated: October 5, 2004Freeware / Ad-supported . Added 'Model auto-select' when you input a recognised IMEI (Nokia only). Added 'Nokia Expert' option. This is disabled by default! Spanish language added! 6620 / 5140 support updated. Read the full changelog . One of the major disadvantages when purchasing a mobile phone from an operator is that the handset can only be used within the initial network, thus forcing people buy a second device if they want to use a SIM card on another network.
The typical solution to this situation is to modify the phone's settings so as to support other networks, a move that might result in a bricked phone if the correct methods are not used. Another option is to use NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator – a tiny application that enables used to remove the aforementioned phone limitation with ease. This tool does not require a lot of time to install, and the main window displays an intuitive interface with several drop-down menus and buttons.
Users only need to enter the IMEI number of their mobile phone, their country, and their mobile service provider, then choose one of the generated codes and type them on their phones.
- Despite its name, this software supports a lot more phone manufacturers rather than just Nokia, including Siemens, Samsung or Sony.
NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator 3.10
However, not all device models released by these companies are compatible. To sum it up, NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator may not be a very complex app, but users appreciate precisely its simplicity and ease-of-use. All mobile phone owners might need this type of software at some point, and this tool is definitely worth taken for a spin.
Secret Codes for Nokia Phones
As long as your Model and RM Model is listed below, it doesn’t matter which network your Nokia phone is locked to. Please make sure that RM type is supported in the list. To check RM Type look on label under battery. Asha 200 (RM-761)Asha 200.1 (RM-762). C1-01 (RM-607)C1-01.1 (RM-608)C1-02 (RM-643)C1-02.1 (RM-644)C2-00 (RM-704)C2-01 (RM-721)C2-02C2-02.1 (RM-693)C2-03C2-05 (RM-724)C2-05.1 (RM-725)C2-06C2-07 (RM-692)C2-08 (RM-702)C3-00 (RM-614)C3-01 (RM-640)C5-00 (RM-645, RM-688)C5-03 (RM-697)C6-01 (RM-601/718)C6-00 (RM-612)C6-00.1 (RM-624C7-00 (RM-675)C7.
E5-00 (RM-632)E5-00.2 (RM-634)E52 (RM-469)E55 (RM-482)E63-1 (RM-437)E63-2 (RM-449)E66 (RM-343)E7-00 (RM-626)E71-1 (RM-346)E72 (RM-529/530)E73 (RM-658). N8-00 (RM-596)N86-1 (RM-484)N86-3 (RM-485)N86-5 (RM-486)N97-1 (RM-505)N97-2 (RM-506)N97-3 (RM-507)N97-4 Mini (RM-555)N97-5 (RM-553). X2-00 (RM-618)X2-01X2-01.1 (RM-717)X2-02 (RM-694)X2-03 (RM-709)X2-05 (RM-772)X3-00 (RM-540)X3-01 (RM-687)X3-02 (RM-639)X5-01 (RM-627)X6 (RM-551)X6 (RM-552)X6-00 (RM-559)X7-00 (RM-707)X7-00.1 (RM-659).
A smart software solution that allows you to use your mobile phone with any service provider around the world, as you only need to specify the IMEI code
|Nokia 1.4||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 5.4||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C3||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C2||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C5 Endi||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C2 Tennen||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C2 Tava||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 8.3 5G||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 5.3||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 1.3||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6 (2018)||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 8 Sirocco||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 7 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 2||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 2.3||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 2.1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 7||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 8||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3 V||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3.1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3.1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3.2||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 4.2||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 5||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 5.1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 5.1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6.1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6.1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 7.1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 7.1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 8.1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia N1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia X2 Dual SIM||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia XL||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia X+||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia X||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia X5||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia X6||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia X7||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 9 PureView||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia X71||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 2.2||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3.1 A||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3.1 C||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6.2||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 7.2||Download USB Driver|
EASTER 2022 Giveaway:Ashampoo Backup 15 ProGet it now
2710c2710b-22710n (RM-586). 3710a-1 (RM-509)3710a-1b (RM-510)3711a-1 (RM-511). 523052355238 (RM-588)5230-1c (RM-593)5230-1b (RM-594)5230-1d (RM-629)5233 (RM-625)5250 (RM-684)5330 (RM-479/47)5530 (RM-504)5630 (RM-431)5730 (RM-465)5800d-1 (RM-356). 6120C (RM-243)6303ci (RM-63)6350-1d (RM-455)6700 Classic (RM-470)6700s-1c (RM-577)6710 Navigator (RM-491)6720 Classic (RM-424)6730 Classic (RM-547)6730 Classic (RM-566)6750-1b (RM-381)6760s (RM-573)6790s (RM-492).
Get your Nokia Unlock Software Below
- 7020a7020a-2 (RM-497)7230 (RM-604). In this article, we will show you how to play with your Nokia mobile phones using Nokia secret mobile codes. You can display the hidden information of Nokia handsets and troubleshoot the routine problems with the help of these codes.
- These secret codes may work with most of the Nokia mobile phones. Checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). Reset to factory settings.
- This will clear the LCD display(operator logo). To view software version.
How to Unlock Service Provider
- Bluetooth device address. Shows if the sim has restrictions. Takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:Displays Serial Number.Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture.Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY).Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000).Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start).
- Displays Serial Number. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture.
- Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY).
- Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000). Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start). Half Rate Codec activation. Half Rate Codec deactivation.
- The phone will automatically restart. If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#.
- Note: your data in the wallet will be erased. The phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345.
- Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet. Insert sim, turn the phone on and press volume up (arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code.
- Press C, then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin# \*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
- Default security code is 12345. Change closed caller group (settings and security settings and user groups) to 00000 and your phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap.
Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits, gr8 for practical jokes! (works with some of the Nokia phones.) Press and hold “0?
*Note your Model and RM Type MUST be supported by the List Below
- on the main screen to open WAP browser. #bta0# Display the Bluetooth MAC address (models with built-in Bluetooth radio, activate first to show address).
- *#mac0wlan# Display the WLAN MAC address (models with built-in Wi-fi radio).
- *#opr0logo# Clear the operator logo (3310 and 3330 only). *#pca0# Activate the GPRS PCCCH support (early GPRS models).
- *#pcd0# Deactivate the GPRS PCCCH support (early GPRS models).
- *#res0wallet# Reset the mobile wallet (models with mobile wallet). *#res0# Soft-format the memory (Symbian models only).
- *#rst0# Reset to factory defaults, confirmation required (DCT4 or newer). *#sim0clock# Display the SIM clock status (DCT3 only). *#ssn0# Display the manufacturing serial number (mid-range and premium, non-Symbian models, and those derived from them).
- *#war0anty# Display the manufacturing and repair info (no exit on DCT3) or total talk time on Symbian models.
- *efr0# Enable EFR encoding (pre-2003 models). #efr0# Disable EFR encoding (pre-2003 models).
- *hra0# Enable HR encoding (pre-2003 models). #hra0# Disable HR encoding (pre-2003 models).
- *#7370# Restore the phone to factory default settings. You will lose all your settings, data, etc.
- This is used to reset the phone to the same state when it was brand new.
- # *#2820# Show Bluetooth MAC address. # *#62209526# Show Wireless LAN MAC address. *3370# : Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation.
- It will automatically restart. #3370# : Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) deactivation.
- It will automatically restart. *4370# : Half Rate Codec activation.
- It will automatically restart. #4370# : Half Rate Codec deactivation.
It will automatically restart. *#147# (Vodafone) this lets you know who called you last *#1471# Last call (Only Vodafone). *#21# Allows you to check the number that “All Calls” are diverted To. *#2640# Displays security code in use. *#30# Lets you see the private number. *#43# Allows you to check the “Call Waiting” status of your phone. *#61# Allows you to check the number that “On No Reply” calls are diverted to.