Release Date : 22 Apr 2016. Sarrainodu movie is a romantic action entertainer written and directed by Boyapati Srinu and produced by Allu Aravind under the banner Geetha Arts. In which, Allu Arjun, Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa are playing the lead roles while Srikanth appears in crucial supporting role. Tamil actor Aadhi will be seen in a negative role and also Anjali is doing an item number.
Thaman composes the film's music. Rishi Punjabi is the cinematographer. StoryThe film's story is precisely about this young man, Gana (Allu Arjun), whose job is moral policing. Though his treatment involves violence, he stands by the justice.On that note, how did he end the atrocities of Yerram Dhanush (Aadhi Pinisetty), the son of the State's Chief Minister, who..
as Maha Lakshmi. as Yerram Dhanush. Sarainodu is a well-blended commercial mix, with a bit of sentiment, comedy, glamour and a lot of action. Give it a watch for the blockbuster performance of Allu Arjun and of course, the film served its purpose in showcasing the actor as a potentia.. On the whole, Sarrainodu is indeed a Oora mass entertainer.
The film has many elements which will enthrall the fans and general audience big time. Bunny’s stunning transformation, Aadi’s screen presence and amazing action sequences are huge ass.. There are few bright points about the film, but we cannot let this one pass off as a passable fare as there are so many more dark moments.
Allu Arjun's spotless performance is the main highlight of this Boyapati's bland and boring mass masala offer.. Jaya Janaki Nayaka Teaser 2. Jaya Janaki Nayaka Teaser Review..
- Athiloka Sundari. Telusaa Telusaa. High voltage mass movie with strong storyline, nicedirection, nice music, nice fights, big banner, Nicechoreography, good background music etc.
This movie is blockbuster in all over world good action massaction scenes and fight seques are good must watchentertains us with masterpiece climax. Utter flop film More violence Another routeen film fromBoyapati.
- Sarrainodu (transl. The right guy) is a 2016 Indian Telugu-language action film written and directed by Boyapati Srinu and produced by Allu Aravind's Geetha Arts.
- The film stars Allu Arjun, Rakul Preet Singh, Catherine Tresa, Srikanth, and Aadhi Pinisetty.
- Brahmanandam, Sai Kumar, Jayaprakash, Pradeep Rawat, Suman, and Adarsh Balakrishna play supporting roles.
- Gana is a youngster who beats crooked people that escape punishment due to faults in the legal system. He is raised by his paternal uncle Sripati and berated by his father Umapati for leaving the Indian National Army and not having an aim in life.
- Dhanush kills a farmer for refusing to give up his lands.
- Later, he helps a businessman named Veerendra, who comes to Dhanush for help as he gets involved in an drunk-drive accident, in which he killed a teenage girl.
- The girl's parents seek Hansitha Reddy's help where they file the petition in court.
|Total Collection||Rs.73.87 Cr|
However due to lack of evidence and Dhanush's influence and the embarrasement faced in the court. The girl's parents commit suicide. Enraged, Gana assaults the lawyer and Veerandra where he chops their legs. After learning his actions, Hansitha falls for Gana and promises to marry him if he swears in the presence of God that He will not indulge in violence, when he is about to do so at the temple, A badly injured Jaanu arrives, running from Dhanush's henchmen who try to kill her.
Movies in Spotlight
64th Filmfare Awards South
Gana strikes everyone, who tried to kill her and ultimately gives Jaanu courage. Jaanu reveals that she did not reject Gana. Gana had gone to Jaanu's house and had saved her from Obul Reddy, who is working for Dhanush. Then, Gana had declined the marriage. Jaanu explains how Dhanush tried to blackmail her father when he had been protecting farmers so that they would not have to sell their lands for laying down of oil pipelines.
6th South Indian International Movie Awards
This incident infuriatated Dhanush, who kills the farmers, but Jaanu intervenes, where she slaps and insults Dhanush, Dhanush kills her father and tries to kill her, but she narrowly escaped and had ran for four days with no food to find Gana, whom she had fallen in love with. Gana decides to solve her problems. He goes to Dhanush's home where he battles with his henchmen and tries to burn Dhanush alive, but Dhanush escapes.
15th Santosham Film Awards
Gana is questioned for the attack but claims that other people had thrashed Dhanush. Eventually, Obul Reddy reveals the truth about the atrocities that Dhanush committed in the village, and the media is thrown into an uproar. Dhanush arrives at DGP Ranjit's office to surrender. However, Dhanush shoots Ranjit and tries to kill Umapati, but Sripati takes the shot and left for dead.
Reddy stops Dhanush from shooting anyone else and tells Umapati to call Gana and make him surrender to Dhanush. Gana arrives and is told that Sripati will only be taken to the hospital if he surrenders, Gana does so and is beaten and stabbed by Dhanush and his men. Reddy then tells Dhanush to kill Sripati, which enrages Gana into killing the thugs and Reddy. Gana then fights Dhanush and decapitates his head with an axe, when he tries to run over Sripathi and Umapathi.
Gana Saved Mahalakshmi from Goons
A cover story is told that Reddy and Dhanush were killed while trying to protect Ranjit from unknown terrorists. Gana then announces Hansitha as a new candidate to become the new Chief Minister. Allu Arjun as Gana. Rakul Preet Singh as Mahalakshmi / Janu. Catherine Tresa as MLA Hansitha Reddy. Srikanth as Sripathi, Gana's uncle. Aadhi Pinisetty as Vairam Dhanush, Chief Minister Reddy's son. Brahmanandam as Linga Hariharan, Umapati's neighbor.
Pradeep Rawat as Obul Reddy. Sai Kumar as Jaya Prakash 'J.
Gana Chooses to Help
, Janu's father. Jayaprakash as Umapati 'U. , Gana's father. Suman as DGP Ranjit. Kitty as Chief Minister Reddy, Dhanush's father. Vijayakumar as Pedhayya. Vinaya Prasad as Lakshmi, Gana's mother. Aadarsh Balakrishna as Paddam Veerendra. Devadarshini as Gayatri, Sripati's wife. Annapoorna as Arunamma, Gana's grandmother. Vidyullekha Raman as Tamizh Selvi. Surekha Vani as Padma. Rajeev Kanakala as Defense Lawyer Govindaraju. Jaya Prakash Reddy as Bhoopathi. Sameer as Lawyer. Sriram as Ramudu, the victim's father. Supreeth as Dhanush's henchman.
Gana Surrender to Dhanush
Prabhakar as Dhanush's henchman. Shravan as Ranga, Dhanush's henchman. Prudhviraj as Obul Reddy's henchman. Anshuman Sahoo as Balangir Baba. Chalapathi Rao as Naidu. Geetha Singh as Seetha. Sudhakar Naidu as Ramaswamy. Rajitha as Sirisha. Anjali in a special appearance an item number "Blockbuster". Boyapati Srinu wrote the script with Allu Arjun in mind for the lead.
Review of Sarrainodu
- He wanted to cast Samantha Ruth Prabhu who acted with Arjun in S/O Satyamurthy (2015), but it did not happen. Rakul Preet Singh leading role and Catherine Tresa supporting role.
- It is Singh's first collaboration with Arjun and Tresa's third collaboration with him after Iddarammayilatho (2013) and Rudhramadevi (2015).
- Tamil actor Aadhi was chosen as the main antagonist. Srikanth, Sai Kumar, Suman and Jayaprakash were chosen for other important roles.
- Priyamani, Anushka Shetty and Disha Patani were reported to have been approached for an item number.
- However, it was Anjali who danced in the number with Arjun.. The filmmakers aimed for a Sankranthi release (15 January 2016) due to principal photography delay, the release date was postponed.
The film was scheduled to release on 8 April 2016 coinciding with Allu Arjun's birthday, because of post-production delays, the release date was postponed again.