RF26J7500SR French Door Refrigerator with Twin Cooling Plus, 25.5 cu.ft. Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. Samsung Support CA.
Samsung refrigerator user manual (32 pages) Refrigerator Samsung RS261M Series User Manual. Quick start guide English Product features Twin Cooling Plus™ Twin cooling™‚ system uses two evaporators to independently control temperature of the refrigerator and freezer compartments maintaining proper humidity levels and preventing odor. Samsung Twin Cooling Plus™, 620L, Side By Side, 2 Ticks RS62K61A77P/SS Refrigerator - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. Refrigerator User manual. RS58K./RS62K. Operations. Temperature settings. To ensure optimal performance, we. Samsung Refrigerator - Twin Cooling - Solving Water Condensation Under the Drawers: This is the Samsung Frost Free Bottom Mount Inverse RL62 model, but I believe any model that uses twin cooling or similar system, and have this problem, you can use this guide.
How Your Fridge Works
From the primitive ice buckets of yesteryear to the modern day refrigerator, the technology we use to keep our food cool has evolved. Yet, even though the methods have changed over the years, the basic principles of cooling have been the same for centuries and we have always used a cooling substance and some form of insulation.
Whereas early systems might have used ice as the cooling substance, today we use chemical refrigerants. Refrigerants work by moving through the refrigeration cycle changing from gas to liquid and back again. Early refrigerants posed risks but the R-134a and R-600a refrigerants used today are non-corrosive, non-toxic, low cost, and environmentally friendly.
Insulation is another important element of a fridge as it keeps the warm air outside from penetrating the cool atmosphere of the fridge. In times past, the insulation was simply the ice bucket itself, or the stone wall of an archaic ice house. Now, a more sophisticated type of insulation is used whereby a urethane foam and VIP (Vacuum Insulation Panel) maintain the temperature of a refrigerator.
At its most basic, a refrigerator consists of four main parts that together work their magic to produce refrigeration.
Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Service Manual
Refrigerant in the form of liquid or gas circulates in the refrigeration cycle successively for cooling action
• Compressor: The compressor circulates the refrigerant by converting it between a low-temperature, low-pressure gas to a high-temperature, high pressure gas
• Condenser: The condenser transforms the high-temperature, high-pressure gas to a room-temperature high pressure liquid by discharging radiation heat
• Capillary tube: The capillary tube drops refrigerant’s pressure for next cooling action by passing it through a narrow tube with high resistance – the room-temperature, high-pressure liquid becomes a low-pressure, low-temperature two-phase fluid
• Evaporator: The refrigerant which is decompressed by the capillary tube evaporates at low temperature when entering the evaporator. The evaporator cools the fridge and freezer by absorbing heat from the food, which turns liquid into gas
New Wave of Fridge Tech: Twin Cooling PlusTM
Samsung is reinventing the fridge by developing Twin Cooling PlusTM technology, first introduced in 1995. The Samsung Twin Cooling PlusTM adds new levels of convenience and innovation with its two evaporators that manage the fridge and freezer space separately to minimize temperature fluctuation. This makes it possible to control optimal humidity and temperature because moisture in the fridge can remain separate from freezer. A higher humidity up to 70% preserves food for longer so this is a welcome addition that minimizes food wastage.
Additionally, in conventional – single evaporator – systems, odors from the fridge can be permeated to foods in the freezer because air from the two compartments is interconnected. Twin Cooling PlusTM fridges, however, prevent mixed odors that taint the ice you store in the freezer because twin cooling systems prevent air transition between the two compartments.
The comparison between mono cooling with single evaporator (left) and Twin Cooling Plus TM with two evaporators (right)
Fridge flexibility is another bonus that users can make use of with Twin Cooling PlusTM . It offers a range of options that enable users to customize their fridge in a way that best suits them. They can even switch off portions of their fridges to save energy. This is done through the separate cooling evaporators for the fridge and freezer that enables users to choose from five modes of operation: regular mode, energy saving mode, vacation mode, fridge max mode, and mini fridge mode.
Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Instructions
A Growing Range
With Twin Cooling PlusTM technology now an established feature in Samsung fridges, the range of available products has grown to accommodate the different consumer needs. There’s the side by side refrigerators, the bottom mount fridges and top mount fridges – all with their unique benefits and features.
Then there’s the T-type refrigerator – a world first Samsung. It’s the only Triple Cooling and dual compressor fridge in the world. Each zone can be controlled independently and maintain optimal high humidity levels.
The fridge has come a long way from the early days of inefficient appliance with limited capabilities. Samsung is now at the forefront of rethinking the fridge. As a result, it will get more efficient, offer better insulation, more space and it will get smarter. The fridge no longer needs to be forgotten about – it can be embraced and interacted with in new ways.
TAGSFridgeHome ApplianceRefrigeratorTwin Cooling Plus™
For any issues related to customer service, please go to Customer Support page for assistance.
For media inquiries, please click Media Contact to move to the form.
User manual RS58K*/RS62K*
Additional tips for proper usage
• In the event of a power failure, call the local office of your electric company and ask how long the failure is going to last.
- Most power failures that are corrected in an hour or two will not affect your refrigerator temperatures. However, you should minimize the number of door openings while the power is off.
- Should the power failure last more than 24 hours, remove and discard all frozen food.
• The refrigerator might not operate consistently (frozen contents can thaw or temperatures can become too warm in the frozen food compartment) if sited for an extended period of time in a location where ambient air temperatures are constantly below the temperatures for which the appliance is designed.
• In case of particular foods, keeping it under refrigeration can have a bad effect on preservation due to its properties.
• Your appliance is frost free, which means there is no need to manually defrost your appliance. This will be carried out automatically.
• Temperature rise during defrosting complies with ISO requirements. If you want to prevent an undue rise in the temperature of frozen food while the appliance defrosts, wrap the frozen food in several layers of newspaper.
• Do not re-freeze frozen foods that have thawed completely.
• The temperature of two star section (sections) or compartment (compartments) which have two star symbol ( ) is slightly higher than other freezer compartment (compartments). The two star section (sections) or compartment (compartments) is (are) based on the instruction and/or the condition as delivered.
Saving Energy Tips
• Install the appliance in a cool, dry room with adequate ventilation. Ensure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight and never put it near a direct source of heat (a radiator, for example).
• Not to block any vents and grilles is recommended for energy efficiency.
• Allow warm food to cool down
Newest Added: VS80N8015K2/SPNK24N5703BM/URMG23K3575AW/EUDV80H4200CW/SPNQ50J3530BS/EU
Tags: Samsung RT18M6213WW/AA, Samsung Cyclone Force POWERbot, Samsung Twin Cooling Plus, User Manual For Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Refrigerator, SAMSUNG CYCLONE FORCE, Samsung PowerBot Cyclone, Samsung Cyclone Force Manual
Download User Manual