A multi-sampled electric piano sound.
- Highpass/Lowpass filter. Amplitude range controls.
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato.
- Requirements for the plugin version:.
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS El Capitan and up.
- 65.8 MB of HD space.
- Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more.
64-bit VSTi/AUi Host.
Requirements for the Kontakt 5/6 version:. The latest version of Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 6 and up. It must be the full version, it won't work in the free Kontakt Player.
175 MB of HD space. SampleScience brings a multi-sampled electric piano on cassette into a free virtual instrument plugin named Cassette Roads for PC & Mac.
- They have sampled an electric piano and put it on the cassette to get a warm, vintage-inspired sound.
- In total, it features 65,8 MB of sample content mapped into an easy-to-use plugin interface.
- The recorded piano can be played in three voice modes.
- In polyphonic, monophonic, or even legato.
- So there is something for everyone. It’s not just a simple sampled instrument, nope, the developer also added a handful of sound parameters with which you can manipulate the sound content and design your own presets: a highpass/lowpass filter, room reverb, amplitude range control via a built-in ADSR envelope.
- On top, it has a multi-LFO onboard with different targets with which you can add a bit of movement to the sounds.
- The plugin is great for creating lo-fi beats to study to, or even vaporwave lullabies.