Unlock Instructions for Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi / USB Modems – In some countries Huawei WiFI / MiFi / USB modems are very popular and people keeps purchasing the Huawei Pocket WiFI / MiFi / USB modems.
But all these WiFI / MiFi / USB modems remains locked to a particular network and one can not use any another network providers sim on it. One need to unlock it to use another network providers sim.
How to Unlock Huawei Pocket WiFi 301HW [FREE]?
I have already written too many articles to unlock modems of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax, Doro, Aircel, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Idea, Pantek etc. Today, I am writing unlock about Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi routers. Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi routers are also like modem unlocking and can be unlocked with some software and the help of unlock code. Some instructions to unlock your Huawei WiFi / MiFi routers :1.
- Make sure your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi device is fully charged.
- First step in unlocking your Huawei WiFi / MiFi routers is that just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) SIM card into the device.
- (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on.
- It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.3. Now just establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.4. Now try to browse any website and you will be redirected to 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp and prompted to input the 8 digits unlock code. Or if your Huawei WiFi / MiFi does not prompt for input the code then you can try to access http://192.168.1.1/simlock.asp directly to input the unlock code.
How to Unlock Sprint Pocket WiFi 306ZT Router?
- Once you will insert the 8 digit key as unlock code then your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router will reset itself and your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router is unlocked.
- Now enjoy your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in the whole world with any another network providers sim.If the above mentioned Step 4 does not work then :Connect your Huawei WiFi / MiFi device with PC and got to http://192.168.1.1 or http://pocket.wifi and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or .
- Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
- Now your WiFi / MiFi router is unlocked forever.Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
- You can purchase from any server or contact [email protected] to get unlock code for your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in only 2$.Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page.
Download Software to Unlock the Smart LTE Pocket WiFi (Evoluzn FX-PR3L)
Huawei is a leading manufacturer of modems and pocket wifi devices – in fact, your carrier-branded pocket wifi is most likely a Huawei device with your carrier’s logo painted onto it, and locked to your carrier’s SIM cards.
- You could just buy an open-line Huawei modem directly from Huawei, but if you’ve bought a carrier-locked modem and want to stick your finger at the corporations, read on.
- In this guide, I will show you how to unlock your carrier-locked Huawei modem to accept other carrier SIMs.
- Navigate to your modems homepage (usually by entering an IP address such as 192.168.8.1 into your browser address bar) and go into the Advanced Settings > Device Information.
- Write down your IMEI number. Alternatively, you can look inside your device, underneath the battery.
- Now depending on your device’s IMEI, you’ll need to use one of the below:. For IMEI numbers beginning with 35-, use Huawei Unlock Code Calculator v1.
- For Imei numbers beginning with 86-, use Huawei Unlock Code Calculator v2.
- For Huawei routers, use Huawei Unlock Code Calculator v3. Enter your IMEI code into one of the above calculators, press “Calculate”, and copy down the code you receive. Now turn off your Huawei modem device and insert an “invalid” SIM.
How to Flash Upgrade Huawei Modem Firmware and Dashboard
Turn it on and go back to the device homepage. Navigate to Advanced Settings > SIM Settings > Unlock Device. In the box asking for an unlock code, enter the code you received from the unlock calculator, and click “Apply”. If you’ve locked yourself out of your Huawei modem by tripping the unlock counter, you’ll first need to reset the unlock counter. So download the Huawei Modem Unlocker and extract it to your desktop. Run the .exe file from the Huawei Modem Unlocker and connect your Huawei device to your PC via USB. Press the “Refresh” button and your device should automatically be detected.
How to Unlock Huawei Modem / Pocket WiFi Devices
Enable the checkboxes for “Auto-Calc Code” and “Auto-Unlock Modem”. Now press READ MDM DATA, and then press UNLOCK. Finally, press “Calculate” and write down the flash code you’re given. Note: If this software does not work for your device, try using the Huawei Flash Code Generator, which will ask for your device’s IMEI. Next, you’ll need the official firmware for your particular Huawei device. You can normally them on Huawei Firmwares – there are too many available to offer them directly through Appuals. Make sure you download both the firmware update and the dashboard updates. Unzip the firmware to your desktop, and with your Huawei device connected to your PC, run the .exe file from the firmware folder.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
You’ll be prompted for a flash code, which you should have from the previous steps of this guide. Some devices may also request a hash code, which can be obtained here. Finally, and most important, even after you’ve unlocked and flashed your Huawei device, it’s more than likely that the carrier’s dashboard will still prevent you from using another carrier’s SIMs.
So you’ll need to flash the dashboard to the generic Huawei dashboard instead of your carrier’s themed version.
Extract the dashboard update .zip you downloaded earlier to your desktop, and follow the same procedure as you did for flashing the firmware update. Your Huawei device should now accept SIM cards from any carrier. Note: You can also make use of a third-party Huawei Unlock Code Generator. HomeUnlock HuaweiHow to unlock Huawei Pocket WiFi 301HW ? Free sim unlock code of Huawei Pocket WiFi 301HW router is available. It can be easily unlocked by SIMLOCK code if the device prompts for SIMLOCK after changing the simcard.
Preparation to Unlock your Evoluzn FX-PR3L
Once the modem is unlocked, you can use the default as well as other carrier sim cards too. Unlocking of Huawei Pocket WiFi 301HW is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM, there is no need to enter the code again and again. Once the device is network-free, you can use all supported bands simcards around the world. We provide Huawei unlock code, means the code will be 100% genuine and guaranteed to work. Turn off the Huawei Pocket WiFi 301HW. Remove the original SIM card. Insert any other carrier SIM card.
Top brands we unlock:
- Turn On the Huawei Pocket WiFi 301HW. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi or LAN cable.
- Note: If connected through USB cable, then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and run the setup file.
- The default page of Huawei Pocket WiFi 301HW will be opened automatically (it may 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.8.1).