Photoshop CS2 software brings a new level of power, precision and control to the digital photography experience and to the overall creative process. Photoshop CS2 integrates a new set of intuitive tools, including an enhanced Spot Healing Brush, for handling common photographic problems such as blemishes, red-eye, noise, blurring and lens distortion. Windows Serial number: 1045-1412-5685-1654-6343-1431 Mac OS X Serial number: 1045-0410-5403-3188-5429-0639.
Responding to requests from film, broadcast and video professionals, Photoshop CS2 now allows non-destructive editing and the creation and editing of 32-Bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) images, ideal for 3D rendering and advanced compositing.
The new Camera Raw 3.0 workflow allows settings for multiple raw files to be simultaneously modified. In addition batch processing of raw files, to JPEG, TIFF, DNG or PSD formats, can now be done in the background without launching the main Photoshop executable.
Integrated, non-destructive cropping and straightening controls allow raw files to be easily prepared for final output.
- The Power to Create the Extraordinary.
- Adobe Bridge--- The next-generation File Browser for Photoshop CS2.
- Vanishing Point--- Groundbreaking ability to clone, paint and transform in the perspective of your images.
- Image Warp--- Warp any object, with customizable presets and adjustable control points.
- Noise Reduction--- Advanced correction of noise created in high-ISO shooting, plus JPEG artifact reduction.
- 32-bit HDR--- Create and edit 32-bit, High Dynamic Range images, for the widest range and richest detail.
- Spot Healing Brush--- Fast, efﬁcient one-click retouching of dust, scratches and other image ﬂaws.
- One-Click Red Eye Correction--- Instantly eradicate this common photo ﬂaw.
- Optical Lens Correction--- Correct common lens issues like barrel and pincushion distortion.
- Animation--- Easily create animated Web graphics directly in Photoshop CS2.
Smart Sharpen--- Intelligently counteract common photo blurring with advanced control. Shadow/Highlight--- Simple discrete adjustment of shadows and highlights, now also for CMYK images. Enhanced 16-bit Editing--- Additional ﬁlters, such as Liquify, are now available for use in 16-bit images.
Creation Acceleration. Smart Objects--- Non-destructive editing and transformations, including Illustrator CS2 integration. Multiple Layer Control with Smart Guides--- Faster, more intuitive editing without using the Layers palette. Multi-Image Camera Raw--- Process multiple raw images while you continue to work in Photoshop CS2.
Video Preview--- Send an instant preview of video-destined images to an external monitor. WYSIWYG Font menus--- Preview typefaces visually, right in the Font menu. Printing Enhancements--- New options enable more efﬁcient, consistent print output.