Nowadays, more and more DJs are using VirtualDJ Pro Full to be able to use digital music instead of traditional vinyls or CDs. Still, using digital music doesn't mean you'll have to sit behind a computer and use a mouse and keyboard.
- VirtualDJ Pro Full can be used as a stand-alone software in case of emergency, but to truly unleash its power, you might want to connect it to some dedicated hardware.
- VirtualDJ Pro Full is natively compatible with an impressive list of hardware from many manufacturers.
- And, with the full MIDI compatibility and the open plugin architecture, it can connect to virtually anything.
- You will find below a small list of the best hardware for digital DJ one can find on the market today.
- Many of which come with a version of VirtualDJ Limited Edition (LE) so you can immediately start using your controller.
- But, if you don't find what you need here, keep in mind that VirtualDJ Pro Full is compatible with many other controllers, mixers, etc.
- on the market.Depending on how and where you mix, you might consider different options:Mobile DJs will probably want to get all-in-one controllers, easy to transport and install anywhere.Resident DJs will probably want rackmount or table-top controllers (depending on the space available in the booth).Turntablists will want a TimeCode solution and a good sound card interface.Beginners will be more interested in all-in-one solutions.
Demo Numark Mixtrack Pro 3.
Mobile DJs will probably want to get all-in-one controllers, easy to transport and install anywhere.
Resident DJs will probably want rackmount or table-top controllers (depending on the space available in the booth).
About The MIXTRACK Pro 3 With Integrated Audio Interface.
Turntablists will want a TimeCode solution and a good sound card interface. Beginners will be more interested in all-in-one solutions.