In this article, we will show you how to play with your Nokia mobile phones using Nokia secret mobile codes. You can display the hidden information of Nokia handsets and troubleshoot the routine problems with the help of these codes. These secret codes may work with most of the Nokia mobile phones.
Checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). Reset to factory settings. This will clear the LCD display(operator logo). To view software version. Bluetooth device address. Shows if the sim has restrictions. Takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:Displays Serial Number.Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture.Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY).Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000).Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start).
Secret Codes for Nokia Phones
- Displays Serial Number.Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY). Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000). Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start). Half Rate Codec activation. Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart. If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#. Note: your data in the wallet will be erased.
- Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.Insert sim, turn the phone on and press volume up (arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C, then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin# \*#7328748263373738# resets security code. Default security code is 12345.Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits, gr8 for practical jokes!
- (works with some of the Nokia phones.) Press and hold “0?on the main screen to open WAP browser. #bta0# Display the Bluetooth MAC address (models with built-in Bluetooth radio, activate first to show address). *#mac0wlan# Display the WLAN MAC address (models with built-in Wi-fi radio). *#opr0logo# Clear the operator logo (3310 and 3330 only).
- *#rst0# Reset to factory defaults, confirmation required (DCT4 or newer).*#sim0clock# Display the SIM clock status (DCT3 only). *#ssn0# Display the manufacturing serial number (mid-range and premium, non-Symbian models, and those derived from them). *#war0anty# Display the manufacturing and repair info (no exit on DCT3) or total talk time on Symbian models. *efr0# Enable EFR encoding (pre-2003 models).
- # *#2820# Show Bluetooth MAC address.# *#62209526# Show Wireless LAN MAC address. *3370# : Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. It will automatically restart.
- #3370# : Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) deactivation.It will automatically restart. *4370# : Half Rate Codec activation. It will automatically restart. #4370# : Half Rate Codec deactivation.
- It will automatically restart.*#147# (Vodafone) this lets you know who called you last *#1471# Last call (Only Vodafone). *#21# Allows you to check the number that “All Calls” are diverted To. *#2640# Displays security code in use. *#30# Lets you see the private number. *#43# Allows you to check the “Call Waiting” status of your phone. *#61# Allows you to check the number that “On No Reply” calls are diverted to. *#62# Allows you to check the number that “Divert If Unreachable (no service)” calls are diverted to. *#67# Allows you to check the number that “On Busy Calls” are diverted to.
- The typical solution to this situation is to unlock the phone at one of many sites from web so as to support other networks, a move that cost enough money, and sometimes without result.Another option is to use those FREE Unlock Codes Generator – some applications that enables to use other networks and to remove the aforementioned phone limitation with ease. This is the same application with the one that sites ueses and charges you money!Why not do it alone if is that simple?
How to Unlock Service Provider
VideoBy using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
- When using http://www.unlockitfree.com - you can search for your Nokia phone in the search box (found on the unlock page) and it will tell you which unlock method to use.Thanks!