- Iomega Storcenter Ix2-dl Firmware
- Iomega Storcenter Ix2 200 Download Software
- Iomega Storcenter Ix2 Dl Software
- Lenovo Iomega Ix2 Dl
- Emc Iomega Storcenter Ix2 Software
Changes In Version 188.8.131.52982
This Iomega StorCenter data recovery tool can also use for the data recovery of various types of flash memory cards, hard drives, USB drives, and many more. If your Iomega external hard drive get fails or crash, you can make use of this tool to get back all its files without missing a single file. View and Download Iomega StorCenter ix2 quick start manual online. StorCenter ix2; StorCenter ix2-dl. StorCenter ix2 network hardware pdf manual download. Also for: Storcenter ix2-dl.
Iomega Storcenter Ix2-dl Firmware
- Addresses POODLE security vulnerability by removing support for SSLv3.
- Addresses OpenSSL memory leak and DOS attack vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-3513, CVE-2014-3567, and CVE-2014-3568).
- Secures access to media server settings
- Fixes Shellshock vulnerabilities (see Shellshock CVE list). Refer to Answer ID 34789 for more information on Shellshock.
- Updates OpenSSL from 1.0.1e2+deb7u6 to 1.0.1e2+deb12. See the OpenSSL CVE list for a complete list of CVE's fixed with this update.
- Fixes issue with user ID mappings resulting from Samba 4 upgrade.
- New user-friendly setup sequence.
- NAS device is automatically secured during device setup.
- Redesigned management interface.
- Atmos and Mozy Backup are no longer included as built-in LifeLine applications.
- Provides improved BitTorrent support with the Transmission Torrent application.
- Removes the native video surveillance application included in LifeLine versions 4.0 and earlier.
- Adds Samba 4.0 support.
- Drive Management improvements, including RAID recovery.
- Security fixes.
- Improves security to prevent malicious attack through a web browser when running the device management interface. See Security Alert - January 27, 2014.
- Improves support for adding used or pre-formatted HDDs that are supported by LifeLine. See approved HDDs for a list of compatible drives.
- Fixes an issue with Active Directory Sync where AD user accounts are sometimes removed.
- Improves APC UPS compatibility.
- Resolves a remote access security vulnerability
- Interoperability fixes for Active Directory
- Improved Drive Management handling in case of disk failure
- Improved Network Management setup and handling for bonded NICs
- Fixes for iSCSI backward compatibility compliance with file based LUNs
- SDK overall improvements
- Feature Selection and Management Console Customization
- Storage Device connection to a proxy server
- Support for Twonky Media Server v7 (install available with updated Storage Manager client for Windows or Mac OS X)
- NFS v4.0 — improved security and manageability in networks
- Hybrid Authentication — Active Directory and local users and groups
- Active Directory High Availability
- iSCSI Mutual CHAP authentication
- Management of iSCSI users separate from device users
- Adds Dutch language support
Iomega Storcenter Ix2 200 Download Software
- Fixes boot issues after replacing a drive or improper shutdown
- Improved drive handling and syncing
- Fixes issue joining a Personal Cloud using temporary password from email invitation
- Fixes issue transferring SSL certificate for Personal Cloud
- Fixes issue with inability to create and delete iSCSI volumes on ix2-dl
- Minor bug fixes
Iomega Storcenter Ix2 Dl Software
- Initial firmware release for the ix2 and ix2-dl
About SSD Firmware:
Lenovo Iomega Ix2 Dl
Changing the solid-state drive (SSD) firmware version can bring about a wide variety of changes such as stability improvements for different sleep states, power consumption enhancements, increased read/write speeds, optimized compatibility with various systems, and many others.
However, performing this step is very risky because it can damage the SSD's software in the event of an update failure. Therefore, make sure you consider changing the firmware only when and if the new version includes changes that you can make use of.
As for the installation method, given the huge number of SSD manufacturers and the wide variety of solid-state drives, it's recommended that you carefully read and understand the update guide, and initiate the upgrade only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the steps.
In addition to that, most SSD manufacturers also require additional software that will help you apply a new firmware using a specific method – so make sure you have everything you need for a complete and successful upgrade.
Another aspect you should keep in mind is that this task must be performed in a steady power environment, such as the one provided by a UPS unit. Don't forget to reboot the system so that the newly made changes can take effect.
That being said, if this release includes the changes you need / desire, click the download button and get the firmware file. If not, check with our website constantly in order to find out first when a suitable update becomes available.
Emc Iomega Storcenter Ix2 Software
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- OS Independent
- file size:
- 240 MB
- Other Drivers & Tools