Janome Embroidery Editor For Mac
Threads Embroidery Software (ThreadsES) is an Embroidery Digitizing, Editing, and Lettering Software Suite. Perfect for large industrial embroidery machines or home embroidery machines and everything is between. Create and editing embroidery designs on your couch, on the beach, on an airplaine or almost anywhere! .EXP,.ART USB connection, Bernina USB Stick or Bernina Personal Design Stick or Editor Lite: 5.70' high x 10' wide (145mm x 255mm), maxium size. Bernina Artista 430E / 440 QEE.ART,.PES,.HUS,.PCS Bernina compatible reader/writer, Editor Lite or CD-Rom by computer cable transfer. 5.70' high x 10' wide (145mm x 255mm), maxium size. A photo guide to embroidery stitches. Discover the 120 hand-embroidery stitches that every embroiderer should have in their stitching arsenal, with clear, step-by-step photos you can come back to time and again! Contemporary needlework teacher Sharon Boggon's forward-thinking ideas will help you view hand embroidery through a vibrant new lens.
Use the Download button below to install both the free 30-day Demo (no purchase necessary) and the retail version, as well as to update the software. Do not update during the DEMO period, as this will cause immediate expiration of the trial. Download the manual for more details about the many features available in SewWhat-Pro. MAC users should use the MAC Download button below and can refer to installation instructions for details.
MS Edge© is the recommended browser to download our products. Chrome© users will have to Right-Click the Download buttons.
To use this language support, open SewWhat-Pro and click the Options menu item Languages and choose the desired language there.
- View embroidery files, even if they are included in zip or rar archives
- View thumbnails (in Album View) of files in your working directory
- Write Designer-1© floppy disks and USB drives
- Use TrueType fonts [TTF©] to create monogram lettering (with varying degrees of quality)
- Resize, reposition, delete, rotate, and merge sewing patterns
- Convert from, and save to, various file formats (see chart below) either individually or in batch mode
- Simulate the real-time stitch out of a pattern
- Change individual thread colors and background fabrics
- Print out the design and design summary
- View (or hide) a stitch histogram of the thread length distribution for each pattern
- Hide or view (as thickened or dashed lines) jump stitches
- ICON toolbar button to toggle between thread pane information and alphabet mode for easy entering of pre-digitized lettering
- Applique cutter tool for creating SVG and JPG files for outline of applique, used to cut applique fabric in Cameo© and Cricut© software
- Cutting toolbar allows graphical separation of patterns at specific stitches
- Density adjustment dialog to resize a pattern at constant density
- Graphical or text-based reordering of thread color stops is available
- Capability to write Smart Media or Compact Flash cards for Singer, Brother, Janome, and new Bernina machines
- Converts Cross Stitch patterns to embroidery files using a “plugin” from myriaCross (MC). You may download the DEMO, or purchase the MC plugin for SewWhat-Pro, here. Once the plugin is installed, it becomes seamlessly integrated into the SewWhat-Pro workspace and can be used to preview and convert a variety of different Cross-stitch formats. if the plugin stops working after updating to a newer version of Windows, simply uninstall and reinstall it.
- Supports a command-line interface for file conversion which has the form:
- SewWhat-Pro.exe file1.ext1 file2.ext2 /c
Integrated Project Management Features of SewWhat-Pro
- Includes an editable table for entering project information
- Easily editable list of thread colors and manufacturer brands
- Capability to read/write thread color “txt” files for single/multiple projects
- Thread palettes from a large number of manufacturers are available
- Customizable user-defined thread palettes can be easily added
File Types Supported by SewWhat-Pro
Click on an icon below to begin playing the associated video. You may pause the selection carousel by moving your mouse over it. Some videos require associated embroidery files so you can work-alone with the presentation. You may download them from here and unzip them. Note that the videos have been created over a span of several years, so the SewWhat-Pro workspace appearance in the tutorial may be different from the current version of the software.
Click an icon below to begin viewing the video
Embroidery Editor For Mac
Download Selected Video:
(Right-click the link above and choose 'Save Target As...')