- Cat Motor Serial Number Lookup
- Cat Motor Serial Number Lookup Number
- Cat Engine Lookup By Serial Number
Series: model: origin: 124: 120hna: au: 125: 12hna: au: 126: 140hna: au: 202: tk741: us: 203: tk742: us: 214: cb214e: fr: 340: tk340: us: 345: cb34: fr: 346: cc34: fr. This is a list of the prefix codes for Serial numbers used on caterpillar machinery that denote model & factory of manuafcture. This is an incomplete list, which may never be able to be considered complete. Enter your 8-character serial number, or if your machine was built after 2001, locate the 17-character PIN and enter the last 8 characters. Chat or call 1-888-228-1460. We're available 24/7. WE'RE NOT FINDING THAT SERIAL NUMBER IN OUR RECORDS.
Pre 1978 Engine Numbers: This system, which consists of a maximum of 13 digits, was used from 1966 to 1978. Another numbering method was used prior to 1966, which utilized a digit number with no reference to engine series. Current (post 1978) Engine Numbers: Where to find your Engine Number. Engine Family / Type Code. The turbo block has two vents for the lifter chambers of the block that the non-turbo does not have. Figure 1shows the rear lower extremity of the “V” of both blocks. The non-turboblock is plain and just follows suit with the rest of the casting. Thecounter bored and threaded hole (red circle) is where the.
- Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the 'Register' icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
- ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!!Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with 'Threads', please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click 'Post New Thread' in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!
Discussion in 'Dozers' started by Greg in KY, Sep 30, 2013.
LOCATE YOUR CATERPILLAR ENGINE SERIAL NUMBER
Cat Motor Serial Number Lookup
When looking to buy a replacement engine for your piece of equipment, it is important to know the serial number of your current engine. This information can be found on the engine data plate, located on the left side by the injection pump. Engine serial numbers are also stamped on the engine block.
The serial number is usually 8 digits long. Pictured: engine data plate with a serial number of MSX81323.
Write down the numbers or take a picture of the data plate and give us a call. A Diesel Engine Specialist will be able to verify whether we can supply a new engine, re-manufactured or both.
This is not your engine serial number!
We need your engine number and this tag does not give us enough information to find your replacement engine. This is the EPA tag.
Can’t find the tag on the valve cover?
Every engine has a number stamped on the block. This video show you what to look for on your engine block.
Cat Motor Serial Number Lookup Number
CAT DIESEL ENGINE RESELLER
Cat Engine Lookup By Serial Number
We supply new surplus, remanufactured and good used engines for heavy duty pieces of equipment, industrial applications, off-highway and on-highway trucks. We supply CAT engines for excavators, dozers, loaders, and many other applications. View our CAT engine inventory.