May We Also Suggest…
This low cost XBee USB Adapter Board comes in partially assembled kit form and provides a cost-effective solution to interfacing a PC or microcontroller to any XBee or XBee Pro module.
The PC connection can be used to configure the XBee Module through Digi's X-CTU software.
An XBee wireless modem adapter that doesn't suck!
Works with XBee series 1 and 2 as well as Pro modulesBy using this adapter board you can provide an easy interface to the XBee or XBee Pro modules by converting the 2mm pin spacing to breadboard friendly 0.100" spacing. The adapter board also provides a means to connect pluggable wires or solder connections and also provides mounting holes. Note: This product from Parallax uses genuine FTDI chips 10/23/14 (read more).Features:.
- Provides an easy interface to configure XBee Modules using Digi's X-CTU software.
- Converts XBee 2mm pin spacing to 0.100" pin spacing. 4 status indicator LEDs for Power, RSSI, Associate and mode (sleep/ON).
- Provides easy pluggable wire or solder connections. Includes mounting holes.
- Pin-out compatible with our other XBee Adapter boards. Partially assembled kit form for flexible configuration.
- (1) XBee Adapter Board PCB. (2) 10-pin 2mm sockets - these are soldered into the board.
- (1) 40-pin SIP header. Tools Required:. Diagonal cutters or Exacto knife. Key Specifications:. Power requirements: 5.0V from USB or VDD pin, 3.3V generated on-board.
- Communication: Serial pass-through to XBee module/USB to Host PC. Dimensions: 1.51 x 1.00 x 0.58 in* (38.3 x 25.6 x 14.8 mm*)* when headers are attached.
Operating temp range: -40 to +158F (-40 to +70C). Works with all XBee & Pro modules!
This adapter board is designed to make adding wireless point-to-point or mesh networking easy.
I looked at all the XBee adapter boards available and decided to design something better:.
Onboard 3.3V regulator to cleanly power your XBee, up to 250mA.